COMPUTER CUT & SPECIFICATIONS LEAD
Motive Media is a fast-growing company located in Bolton, Ontario, looking for a highly organized, eager and skilled Computer Cut and Specifications Lead to become part of our our creative team.
We produce large format graphics with a varied product base that can include anything from car wraps to trailer lettering, signs, creative design, banners and interior graphics. We are a Gold standard 3M vendor.
The philosophy of our company has always been to thrive in a teamwork driven environment where customer satisfaction is paramount. We believe that our service is our product, which is made possible by quality work delivered by a positive team, with each team member bringing a solutions driven, positive attitude. Respect and support for fellow employees and a positive “can-do” attitude are considered essential for success and employment at Motive Media.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Create, maintain and update graphic layouts
- Layout and prepare files for vinyl computer cutting and proofing
- Project Completion – prioritizing workflow and organization of schedules by due dates
- Determining material usage for quoting, ordering and plot files
- Maintaining inventory
- Communicate and trouble shoot with other departments to meet deadlines
- Follow processes established to ensure accurate work
- Monitor work for high quality
- Pre-Press and Print Production assistance when required
- Must have 2+ years of experience in vinyl graphics production, particularly in vinyl cutting/plotting
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Gerber Omega (or similar program)
- Problem solving skills, creative thinker and solutions driven
- Attention to detail and process control
- Multitasking is a must industry is fast paced and deadline driven
- Positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Experience with production workflow systems
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to load and unload vinyl material into the plotter (lifting upwards 50 lbs.)
The ability to work overtime when needed based on deadlines is an occasional requirement of this challenging and rewarding position.
Candidates with Graphic Design Experience only NEED NOT APPLY.
If this sounds like a match to your job search, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Ann Pompilio at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
While we thank all applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.